Skip to content

Endo Vision

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

146 results found

1. EMR Notes

The doctor does not know if there are any comments from the last visit unless he opens each note. There should be a way of directing his/her attention to comments that have been added. Maybe a color change? From WM Bolak

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. d

f

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Altering payment types

1. Multiple payment types should also be available when all posting payments, not just when choosing the quick pay or family pay option.

2. Cell # should come out on the tickler instead of the work #.

3. Sync rows option for the tooth # in TX portion of the EMR should still be optional. It takes more time now enter treatment line by line per tooth.

4. Credit card payments should be itemized. It's very hard to figure out where the mistakes are when balancing to credit card statements.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    evsuperuser responded

1. Software Committee – high priority – Add Multi payment button to the billing summary screen, payment screen & rename button to split payment.

2. Software Committee – done – 2010 Annual Update, will include new communications tab that controls which phone # appear.

3. Software Committee – under review

4. EV Software Committee – low priority – currently this information can be obtained from the “collections report” – daily reports > deposit slip > add a checkbox next to separate cc (when separate cc is checked) to “show detail” the detail then should list each cc payment individually like the checks.

4. Staff Scheduler

The question that needs to be answered over and over is..."Who is working where, when and with which doctor? Organizing this in a group practice, especially in a multi-office practice, is an important service. On the smallest scale, each day the doctor is assigned a chair...there could be a staff member(s) assigned with him. This might appear on the column heading with the doctor's name, i.e. Elchner/Elaine/Dedham [font reduced to conserve space in the header].

Further enhancements would include the ability to visualize your staffing forward and backward in a database that displays a weekly/monthly/yearly calendar view to show holiday,…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Treatment plan breakdown

When I "paste" a treatment plan in order to post charges from the appointment book, I have to manually enter the estimated insurance amounts if the plan has a deductible. If I don't have a hard copy of the treatment plan in front of me, I have to go back to the original tx plan and jot down the amounts in order to complete the transaction. I notice that the right hand column shows the insurance benefits, is there any way to also show the treatment plan breakdown too?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Appointment scheduler

On the appointment scheduler, it would be great if we could hide chairs by the day that are not active. For example, if chairs 3 and 4 are not being used on Tuesday if I were to right click on the chair number and select "hide" it would be great since we run 10 chairs. Also if there was a pinboard, such as in Dentrix to put the patient on while we search for an appointment when trying to reschedule an appointment it would be a great help and eliminate the constant switching back and forth between the scheduling and…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base