Skip to content

OMS Vision

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Treatment planning

Since our goal is to become a paperless office, it is impossible as of right now. When we present tx plan to pt and pt needs to sign, signature Capture windows appears before we present it, not everyone will sign it. What we would like to see is Signature Capture window to appear after we present tx plan.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to view treatment plan in the background while signing

Since our last updated (14.0.2) the print preview of the treatment plan that pulls up in the background (while the patient is signing in the digital signature box) is blank. Prior to this update the patient could see the print preview in the background and see that it was what we presented to them, and they felt much more comfortable signing. Right now it looks like they're signing a blank document and I've had several patients express how uncomfortable they were to sign this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Simplify authorizing provider validation for scripts

We are an office with 20+ doctors, most of whom are residents. We received multiple calls to verify the physicians who have authorized a script. Currently, authorizing provider is not easily available from Patient >> Notes>> Medical Rx. The workarounds that I received to date are as follows:

1.) Enable Preferences>> Print Defaults>> Disable "Do NOT print RX older than today.

2.) Patient>>Actions section>> Print/View>> Security File

Option 1 creates additional security risk because it allows users to print the same script multiple times. I'm not comfortable with disabling this flag in general but especially not in mass.

Option 2…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base